What’s better than a big poofy ruffle-butt romper? Well, Nothing! Except of course, the little cutie you are putting IN the adorable romper.
Avera is here to deliver on all the frilly and girly goodness you desire, with a fun and unique back detail! The best part is that Avera coordinates well with its sister pattern, Prim. With the shared back detail and a love for frill, they are the perfect pair for big sister and baby sister photo sessions.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Woven fabrics from light to medium weight
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 18/24m in babies.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.