Looking for a quick and easy pattern that has the twirl factor, the coverage of shorts and can be worn year round?? Then Beach is for you!! These shorts are the ultimate in shorts! Pair them with tights or leggings in fall/winter, wear them with a cute tank in summer! Dress them up or make them for everyday play! Just don't pass them up!!
Girly, functional, and full of twirl, Beach’s Circle Shorts will have you wearing shorts year around. Designed for woven fabrics the sky is the limit. Make Beach’s in Tweed or Corduroy and pair with a turtleneck, tights, and boots. Now you are ready to be stylish in cooler weather. Interested in summer shorts? Make Beach’s in a fabric like Rayon for flowy summer shorts perfect for the beach or a day at the playground. Beach’s shorts are a trendy, but comfortable statement piece for any wardrobe!
These shorts have so many great options. Choose from three short lengths, and 2 waistband widths. Make a single layer shorts or layer up 2 lengths for a fun, unique design! The elastic casing waistband is easy to sew and a comfortable fit.
Beach’s look like a skirt with the modesty of shorts. They have optional deep pockets and come in kids as well. Grab your favorite fabric and turn these Beach’s into a one-of-a-kind piece. The look is up to you!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Tweed, Corduroy, Denim, Poplin, Calico, Woven Cotton, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Taffeta, Silk, Rayon, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14.
- A 49-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.