Carly’s Cartwheel shorts are the wardrobe staple you have been waiting for! The no frills option was designed to go under tunics or dresses – perfect for cartwheeling! Adding the pockets and leg bands gives you an entirely new look – perfect to go with tops and crops. They even make great swim shorts! This super-fast knit sew is one you will make again and again whether you can cartwheel or not!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Polyester, authentic jersey knit, or other stretch fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
- A 20-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.