Such a fast and fun little sewing project. Instructions are clear and this is perfect to add a little extra to any outfit!
Family fun for all is what Bordeaux is! Bordeaux Beret for kids, pets and dolls will have the whole family stylish and warm. Use up scraps and have fun doing it? Bordeaux is a flat, rounded cap that can be worn by newborn-big kids, dolls in all sizes and all animals from cats to cows.
This beret is the perfect stocking stuffer, teacher or in-law gift. Making this accessory for yourself? For a dressier look pair with a CKC skirt, pants or dress and Beret will compliment it well. Make Bordeaux in wool and pair with your favorite coat for colder weather.
Are you a beginner seamstress or teaching a child to sew? Bordeaux Beret is a great first pattern to tackle. This beret was designed for knit or woven so Sky’s the limit.
Bordeaux also comes in adult sizing, so this pattern is great for the whole family!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Knit: Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, Spandex, double brushed Poly, Lycra, and/or Ponte.
Woven: Cotton Woven, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim, Wool, Fleece, Corduroy, Poplin, Taffeta, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes small pets, newborns, babies, toddlers, small and big kids/young adults (based on head circumference).
- An 18-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.