This is a fun easy way to add a little extra to any outfit! Great instructions and super fast sew that uses little fabric! I love it!
Looking for a quick and stylish sew? Or a way use up scraps after making an outfit? Bordeaux Beret to the rescue. Bordeaux is a flat, rounded cap that is simple, classic and versatile and can be worn by both women and men. The average size fits most adult heads. Have what you consider a small head or have an extra-large head due to braids, dreads or big hair? The small or extra-large size, respectively, would fit your model perfectly.
This beret is the perfect stocking stuffer, teacher or in-law gift. Making this accessory for yourself? For a dressier look pair with a CKC skirt, add cute heels or sandals wrap a scarf around your neck and you are ready for a night out. For a more casual look pair with some jeans and you are now selfish with little effort. Need a head covering for a cooler day? Make Bordeaux in wool and pair with your favorite coat.
Bordeaux is perfect for men and women and is the perfect gift or outfit accessory. It was designed for knit or woven so Sky’s the limit. Bordeaux also comes in doll, pets, and kids so this pattern is fun for the whole family!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Knit: Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, Spandex, double brushed Poly, Lycra, and/or Ponte.
Woven: Cotton Woven, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim, Wool, Fleece, Corduroy, Poplin, Taffeta, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes small, average and extra-large (based on head circumference).
- A 18-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.