This pattern is so sweet and gets compliments everywhere we go! Come together very quick!
Dempsey’s Double Circle Romper offers the feminine look and twirl of a dress, with the comfort and ease of shorts. The under layer, circle shorts create a cool, flowy feel. Choose the top circle skirt option for double the twirl and fun!
This pattern offers 2 back options: a tie back with a large statement bow or an elastic back with full back coverage. The thin straps make this romper perfect for summer or for layering for the cooler months.
Mix and match the options with your fabric combinations to create a completely unique look!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Cotton Woven, Quilters Cotton, Seersucker, Linen
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB-14.
- A 65-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
This pattern is absolute perfection! The fit is perfect and my daughter loves that it has all the twirl of a circle skirt but the coverage of a romper making it perfect for climbing and play in. The pattern is very easy to follow and the projector file is amazing.
Oh my this is the cutest romper i have seen to date!! love this so much! making it as we speak, instructions are so easy to follow... love CKC patterns they never disappoint!!