Fawn’s Patchwork Dress is the sweetest dress of the season! The square bodice dips under the arms and has an elastic back for a comfortable fit. The wide straps allow a bra to still be worn if you choose to do so.
The full, twirly, tea-length skirt is made of two tiers of patchwork squares and an exceptionally gathered ruffle. Customize the length using the petite, average and tall length options.
The patchwork is the most perfect way to use up your favorite scraps. The asymmetrical pockets on the front of the skirt adds a great detail.
Fawn’s comes in baby, kid, doll and adult sizes so it is perfect for family pictures including big sister and little sister as well as mommy and daughter….and maybe even the doll. Make a Fawn’s and sit back and marvel at how simple it was to make while having a boutique look.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Cotton Woven, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 47-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.