Looking for a fun and flirty dress? Look no further because Fiji’s Firefly Sleeve Dress has it all. The simplicity of a simple dress, with the look of a complex dress. The form fitted bodice has princess seams which provides the perfect opportunity to color block if you choose to do so. If you prefer to make the dress in all one fabric it is stunning as well. The fun circle skirt is flouncy and provides the ultimate spin. The pockets are ideal, and the unique sleeves are dreamy. Dress Fiji up with some heels for an event or down with sneakers for a more casual vibe. Sky’s the limit so let’s see what you create!!!!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 50-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.