I made this as a tunic top for my 8 year old daughter and one for her bestie. They both loved them and have requested more to be made as a spring and summer wardrobe staple. Super fast and easy sew. The directions are clear and it was a hit with the tweenagers ;) Definitely recommend this pattern!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabrics: Wovens such as cottons and rayons
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 14 kids.
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.