I bought this pattern and am so excited to try it! It’s been added to my sewing list. I have already bought the perfect fabric. I have used other patterns from CKC patterns and found the instructions easy to understand and follow.
Add a little spice to your wardrobe with this comfy, asymmetrical hem skirt! The fun faux sleeves on this skirt make it look like a flannel tied around your waist. It is perfect for everyday wear and can be dressed up or down depending on what you wear with it. Wear it over a fitted dress, jeans leggings or just with a tee. It is so fun and versatile that you can make it work for any occasion.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14 kids.
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.