This is a great staple for any closet. Can be worn with or without an under shirt. Super easy and cute as a top or a dress and even a maxi. This is my go to for quick gifts for birthday paties.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 16 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 15" and 18" doll size!
- One 21-page, one 26-page, and a 32-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- Three 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- This pattern can be used with no pattern pieces only a cutting chart so no paper, ink, tape, or time wasted! However we now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.
I love how quick I was able to make this! After making 3 of another pattern that was very time consuming, this was a breath of fresh air! It sewed up very quick, the instructions were very clear and easy to follow, and the end result is adorable!
this is a supper quick pattern with a lot of fun .. make it with the bow or with out it will look great either way .
I absolutely love this dress! I made several for my granddaughter last year. It is an easy sew. I highly recommend this pattern.
This pattern was easy to follow, and the top turned out great. This will be a regular make as it's appropriate for all seasons.
I had the baby version but she’s starting to outgrow it and someone with an older girl needed a dress. Of course this was the go to. You can do so much with such a simple dress. It’s so easy and comes together very quickly.
This was the first CKC pattern I tried putting together. All in all I am very pleased with my end results I learned a lot. I’m already starting to look on doing two other patterns.
This pattern is wonderful. Very easy to follow directions. This pattern made some beautiful woven summer dresses.
Absolutely love this dress. The bow was so easy and the instructions were so clear. I love the way it turned out. Definitely a keeper pattern I will use again and again.
I had a customer send me a picture of a dress she wanted and this pattern was EXACTLY what I needed. I love that I don’t have to print pattern pieces out and it’s just measuring squares to piece together. Extremely easy to follow and turned out beautifully. I adjusted the bodice to make it longer but even that was beyond simple to do!
this was the first CKC pattern for me and it was so quick and easy.. can't wait to see my neice in her new dress!
I wish I had tried this pattern first. It was so simple. I've made three so far. This is diffidently my go to pattern for summer!