My daughter is avg height, but I found it to be a little shorter than I wanted, so next time I'll add about an extra 4 inches to the bottom layer.
Introducing Briar's Beautiful Top, Dress, Maxi, and Romper sewing pattern - where magic meets fashion! This pattern is perfect for any beginner to intermediate sewist who wants to add a touch of enchantment to their wardrobe. The triangle halter top bodice gives it a playful and trendy vibe, while the lace trim options add an elegant touch. With simple skirt options available for the top, dress, and maxi lengths, you can create a variety of stunning looks. And for those who want to take it to the next level, we've added a tiered skirt option that's perfect for twirling!
But the magic doesn't stop there - this pattern is also available in adult sizes, making it perfect for creating matching mommy and me sets. Imagine the memories you'll create twirling around together in your Briar's Beautiful outfits! With step-by-step instructions accompanied with clear pictures, this pattern is a joy to sew. So why wait? Bring a little bit of magic to your sewing room and create your very own Briar's Beautiful Top, Dress, Maxi, and Romper.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Cotton Woven, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for Newborn to 18/24 mos. and 2T to 14 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14", 15" and 18" doll size!
- Two instant download patterns with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 2 A0 Copy Shop files (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
This pattern is very well written. Clear and concise instructions make construction a breeze. I made the tiered option with all the lace and I got the whole thing from printing to finished, done in under a day. My little loves how it makes her feel like a princess.