amazing pattern and awesome instructions as always!
Introducing Honey's, the perfect pattern for your little fashionista! With its trendy open back design and lace-up ties, Honey's will keep your child both comfortable and stylish all day long. The dress and maxi versions are perfect for summer, with a feminine neckline that perfectly showcases a beautiful necklace.
But wait, there's more! Honey's also features a playful romper version in sizes NB to 8 that's great for active kids who want to play and have fun. And don't worry about fabric options - Honey's is designed to be versatile and fun to mix and match. Use a flowy fabric like chiffon or crepe for a dreamy dress. Want something more casual? Light-weight denim, taffeta, or cotton woven fabrics will do the trick.
Not only is Honey's a joy to wear, but it's also a breeze to sew. And with the added convenience of store-bought bias tape or ribbon, you'll have a new favorite outfit for your child in no time. Don't settle for ordinary clothes - give your child the gift of fashion with Honey's!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Tulle, Organza, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 14 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14", 15" and 18" doll size!
- An instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I adore this pattern! It was an easy sew and the girls adore it! I went crazy and did it in knit (because, why not!?!?!) and they turned out fantastic!!! I did the romper form and can't wait to try the dress next! Thanks for an amazing pattern!!!!
I had an issue with the printing of a size 8 where the bodice lines would not show when printing. I tried different ways and it still wouldn’t print all of the lines. I’m not a beginner seamstress so I gave up and just measured the bodice and went wth measurements I knew would fit. There also were some directions that weren’t entirely clear for someone that may be a beginner in sewing PDF patterns. The outfit it’s self is gorgeous and I will be making others in the future.
This is the perfect summer dress! I loved making this and it's one of my favorites since its such a fast sew!
I love this pattern super quick!
I used a butterfly border print to make this for my 6-year-old granddaughter. She loves it!! She is requesting another one. Would love to see this or something similar in women's size, as daughters have requested also! Very simple and instructions are easy to follow.
This is by far my FAVORITE ckc pattern quick easy and adorable!! I can't wait to make more!
Love this pattern. I made one for my great daughter who is not yet 2 years old from a few scraps of fabric and some bias tape straps. It didn't long to cut and sew. It will be my go to pattern.
From beginning to end such a delightful and easy pattern to work with. The instructions are easy to follow. I loved it so much I made 5 in just 2 days. After I made the first one I had to make more for friend and family too!
I highly recommend this pattern for anyone who is new to sewing or either just wants a "simple quick sew". The instructions are very easy to follow. I adore the tie back. It's fun and great for summer. Thank you CKC for this awesome design. I can't wait to make more honeys!