Are you ready for scrap busting pattern that is beautiful, comfortable, and speedy to make? Inola’s Colorblock Top and Dress is all of these things and more! With short, 3/4, and long sleeves, this top or dress can be worn year long. Mix and match scraps on the colorblock skirt for a one of a kind boutique look! Use up to 10 different fabrics in the skirt or keep it simple with a 2 or 3 fabric alternating skirt. Use up your fabric scraps to create a holiday dress that will turn heads. This pattern is also great for using up solid scraps for a rainbow or ombre theme! No matter what you do, this piece will turn heads and earn you compliments! There are so many possibilities with these colorblocked panels! This pattern is designed for knit fabrics – it is strongly recommended that you choose a knit with good recovery for the neckband and bodice to ensure the proper fit! We cannot wait to see what you make. Be sure to share your beautiful creations in our Facebook group!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: knit fabric with good recovery (for neckband and bodice) with at least 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 37 page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”), and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.