Whether you are a sports spectator or athlete Jessany’s Bow skirt is right for you! Jessany’s is a convenient skirt with attached shorts. It has a cute center bow in the front making it a unique design. Jessany’s comes in two lengths. Use the short athletic length for a whimsical dance or tennis skirt. Want more coverage than the average bathing suit bottom provides? Use Jessany’s in swim fabric with your favorite swim top and you are ready for a day at the beach. Interested in a more every day skirt? Use the longer length Jessany’s which is perfect for running errands.
While Jessany’s is amazing as an active wear bottom, you can most certainly change the fabric and dress it up with heels and a cute top. Jessany’s is so versatile you will have fun mixing and matching it with your favorite tops, like Tonga’s Tie Tank Top.
Jessany’s come in petite, average, and tall lengths making it easily customizable. The elastic waistband makes it comfortable and offers a forgiving fit.
Jessany’s is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. It pairs well with many CKC top patterns. It also comes in kids’ sizes. So, grab your favorite fabric and this pattern and have fun making all the various options for the whole family.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knit, Spandex, Lycra, Jersey, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 111-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 4-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.