Looking for a cute skirt that is easy to assemble? Look no further. Estonia's pleated trim skirt is designed for woven fabric and does not require a zipper. The elastic-backed waistband allows Estonia's to slide up and down with ease but gives a secure and comfy fit around the waist. The faux placket allows for nonfunctional buttons if you choose to add them, and the sash and belt loops adds a touch of class. The pattern comes with detailed instructions for pleats which makes pleating fun and rewarding. Use denim, cotton woven or corduroy, throw on a t-shirt and pair with sneakers for a fun weekend look. For a dressier look use brocade, polyester or poplin add tights and your favorite shoes and you are ready for a night on the town. This skirt is definitely a staple for your wardrobe and is great for all seasons. It pairs great with all CKC top patterns and it comes in women's and kids, so it is also great for mommy and me outfits.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X adults.
- A 41-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.