This pattern came out so beautifully. Easy to follow instructions. It was my first time making a capped sleeve! My daughter twirls around the whole time in her perfect dress.
Fall in love with Juliette’s, the perfect party dress full of flair and twirl. This dress slips on over the head and still fits like a dream without any closures needed. The classic V-neck in the front and deeper V in the back is stunning. Simple cap sleeve add a dainty option to your bodice, or you can choose a streamline sleeveless version. Bring an even more dramatic pop with a beautiful bow on the back bodice or with sash ties. Finally for the standout skirt with pockets, you can choose from a classic circle skirt or double your fullness with pleated version or gathered version. Opulent options for them hem include a simple rolled hem, a bias tape hem for contrast, or go for the stunning swirl of horsehair braid trim! The pattern includes a video tutorial for this technique. Whether you are looking for a special occasion dress or an everyday reason to skip and spin, Juliette’s will be a fast sew with stunning results again and again.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 46-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.·
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.