Very easy and turned out adorable
Get ready to twirl, spin and leap with Pebble's Perfect Dancewear, the ultimate digital sewing pattern for all you aspiring dancers out there! This pattern is an absolute dream, with both low and high V-back options, leg band and elastic choices, and separate cut lines, giving you endless possibilities to create your very own one-piece leotard or two-piece crop top and brief set!
But that's not all! This pattern is jam-packed with features that will make your heart sing! With the option of adding or removing long sleeves, you can wear it in any weather, and the sleek and modern design will make you stand out in any dance class or performance. Whether you're pirouetting like a pro or just starting out, this pattern has got you covered.
But wait, it gets even better! The detailed instructions are super easy to follow, so even if you're new to sewing, you'll be able to create your own stunning dancewear in no time. And once you start sewing, you won't be able to stop! You'll feel like a true fashion designer as you mix and match fabrics, colors and styles, making each creation as unique and special as you are!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your sewing machine, put on some music, and get ready to create the dancewear of your dreams with Pebble's Perfect Dancewear pattern! It's cute, it's exciting, and it's waiting for you!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.