The pattern itself was good and the pants turned out adorably, but the instructions were unclear and made the process more difficult than it needed to be. The fabric amounts listed in the instructions were not accurate so I overbought fabric and wasted money. No cutting layout was provided so I had to spend extra time figuring out the most efficient way to cut the fabric. There was no description or explanation given for the "fitted" versus "loose" version. I still don't know the difference between the two, besides what I deduced by looking at the amount of fabric required for ruffles for the loose version--which was a LOT. The pictures and sewing instructions did not seem polished and professional. I think that the pattern itself is very good and turned out adorable, but I was disappointed by the instructions to go with it.
If you are looking for a pair of pants that come loaded with fun features and options LOOK NO FURTHER. Junipers are an adorable bell bottom style pants with several creative options that will be sure to be a show stopper wherever you go. Juniper’s come with easy to follow instructions and photos and include the how- to for adding interchangeable bows and lace embellishments (optional) for that one of a kind look you want. Choose the fitted version for a fun retro look with a flat front and elastic back or go with a more relaxed fit with our loose version and regular waistband. These pants were created to be fun and easy and look stunning with all of your favorite Create Kids Couture tops. Junipers are sure to be a staple in your daughter’s wardrobe, pageant wear, or a favorite in your boutique.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 6/12 mos. to 14 kids.
- A 29-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Super easy to make, and looks great with many different tops!
The pants are the most adorable things! If you want people to stop you and ask you where you got your daughter's pants all day, then these are for you! They go with any top! Even just a plain t-shirt! WE LOVE THEM!