Very fun sew! My daughter loves it!
Does your kiddo seem a whole foot taller every time you blink?
Are you tired of them outgrowing clothes a week after you made them?
Well, Juno is here to save the day!
With a slouchy waist and adjustable straps, your child has so much space to grow and will still be comfortable and stylish along the way.
This pattern will walk you through how to use strap/lingerie hardware, but also includes a tied strap option for those that want to skip the hardware. Follow the steps to create the shorts binding or use the provided chart to see how much trim to use in its place.
The sky is (literally) the limit when it comes to Juno!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knits with at least 25% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.