I bought this pattern to participate in a sew along. At first glance it's not a style I would normally make but I gave it a chance. Very simple and makes a cute top or dress!
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 4X Adults.
- A 36-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.
This one was easier than I expected. I was scared of the ruffles, and so many of them. But, once again E&M made it easy. Hemmed with a rolled hem then gathered traditional machine. Easy! Peasy!
One of my first bought patterns, so easy for a beginner. Only three pieces of fabric. I've made two dresses and three tops! Love it!
This pattern is a must for warmer weather. The directions are easy to follow.
It was super easy to make, my only struggle was the neckband, but its because you have to catch all the pieces together. Its really easy to follow the directions and I definitely want to make more.
I used scraps for my first top and love it! Its a quick sew that is very flattering for me. Need to get some fabric for a dress!
Easy pattern to follow. Very nice
I have made at least 6 of these with the bra. With my disabilities it is wonderful and easy pattern
I made the top...SO easy! It looks great and fits very well without alterations.
This tank top pattern is so adorable and easy to sew. The pattern is perfect for panels. My next step is to try the dress for summertime.