Kinglsey’s Maxi Dress will be your spring and summer go-to pattern. The wide fit bodice can be made in wovens or knits and has buttons or snaps in the front. The maxi skirt can be created with tiers of your new favorite fabrics or in a patchwork of your old favorite scraps. If you’re looking to add a little extra pizzazz, don’t miss the flutter option or the adorable chest pocket addition.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton Wovens
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 49-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.