Lia's Lovely Little Dress is going to be your go to dress for every season! It is so flowy and so comfy - your little will reach for it again and again. The gently gathered two tier skirt gives the perfect twirl so it is great for tweens and little both. The gathered ruffle on the long sleeve gives Lia a great boho feel and the short sleeves are perfect for warm weather days. The bodice faux placket is a quick addition to add a pop of color or accenting your favorite buttons or trim. Lia's is a quick and easy sew perfect for beginners.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton Lycra, Polyester, authentic jersey knit, or other stretch fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 37-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.