I have made 4 pairs of these pants both in capris and normal length. They are amazing
Introducing Marsha's Flared Pants and Capris – the ultimate choice for trendy, comfortable leggings that are perfect for beginners working with knit fabrics. Designed with style and ease in mind, these leggings boast a yoga waistband that ensures a comfortable and flattering fit every time you wear them.
Available in both capri and pants options, these leggings feature a flared design that adds a touch of flair to your outfit. With a slightly tighter fit through the hips and bottom, these leggings enhance your curves while offering exceptional comfort.
Wearing Marsha's Flared Pants and Capris is a breeze thanks to their compatibility with all of our top patterns, as well as store-bought shirts. These leggings are a versatile addition to your wardrobe that effortlessly blends comfort and style.
To ensure a perfect fit, we recommend using a Lycra knit fabric with at least 75% stretch. These leggings are designed exclusively for use with knit fabrics, allowing you to enjoy their stretchy goodness to the fullest.
Unleash your creativity with Marsha's Flared Pants and Capris! The sky's the limit when it comes to mixing and matching, and we can't wait to see the unique looks you'll create. Upgrade your sewing game with this fantastic pattern and make comfortable, stylish leggings that you'll love to wear over and over again.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Knit Fabric with at least 75% stretch such as double brushed poly, cotton lycra, and more!
- Measurements for sizes XS to 5X adults.
- A 38-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Easy to follow-- just as a reader I need to slow down and read better-- I cut the fabric wrong but i still made it work
Words cannot express how much I LOVE this pattern as well. I would in an office environment. This pattern can be used for something simple as yoga pants or a nice pair of office pants. I wear a 35” inseam and it’s hard to find comfortable dress pants. Although I had to add a few inches for my height the fit was spot on. Great paired up with the Charity top as well. 2 of my favorite women’s patterns. Only reason I gave it 4 stars as I would like to see a short, regulare, and tall option.
Big bottom girl here...IN LOVE!!! Yet again you have blown me away and are having me make my own clothing!!!
Love this pattern perfect for mom
I love this pattern. These pants are so comfy!!! Easy pattern for everyone to make!