tellement facile à coudre avec le sew along même si parfois on voudrait juste voir un peu plus les mains . fait en taille xs . il est super joli ma fille en veut de toutes les couleurs
Mira's is a unique top that transforms from day to night with a tug of the sleeve. This shirt keeps you in control of the look you want; whether its full coverage, a sliver of shoulder, or full on arm! You will feel sexy and confident when you wear Mira's because even though its a fitted shirt, it hugs all the right curves; look no further than our testers in the listing pictures for proof! Pair it with jeans and converse with the sleeves up for a casual day look. Then put on your favorite heels, let your hair and sleeves down to transform to a nightime look! If you're feeling bold, use a beautiful lace as the under shirt, if you're feeling sassy, don't use the undershirt at all and keep it on the shoulders for a stunning plunging neckline. There are so many ways to stylize this top; your wardrobe really will not be complete without this pattern. The sky is the limit now let’s see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X Adults.
- A 29-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.