This pattern was easy to follow and it came together well. I am a little concerned that the square neckline might be a little wide on most children, that is the reason I gave it a 4 star. I added inseam pockets (these should totally be part of this pattern, in my opinion) because kids love pockets. I will probably make it again. I think I'd rather have lined flutters next time though so I will probably cut four instead of two and skip having to hem them. All in all a very cute pattern.
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.
I love the look of this dress. The directions are easy to follow.
Easy to follow instructions. Great fit. Love tHis pattern!
I made this dress for my 2 year old niece. She put it on and walked around saying "Me so pretty!" It was such an easy sew, but all CKC patterns I've purchased make me happy.
My 2nd ever mommy made dress, Nadia did not disappoint! I learned how to make button holes with this pattern and the end result was so so pretty. After Hattie, I recommend this beginner friendly pattern to friends branching out for more skills.
I love the square neck design of the Nadia dress. It is simple, but cute. The flutter sleeves make it simply adorable. This is a great pattern for everyday wear, and also dressing up. The directions were fairly easy to follow and they result in a beautiful creation.
Love this dress pattern. Easy to follow instructions, and the results are so sweet ! Another is on the cutting table
What I like about this dress of the simplicity of it and it's gorgeous. I like the back closure. My daughter will be wearing this dress for Easter this year.
Super cute dress and love the results!! CKCs patterns are always the best!
I adore this dress it's super precious. I also enjoyed making it I'm on dress #3 now!!!
Instructions easy to follow, anyone that can sew would be able to make this dress. My grand daughter looks so cute in it..
This pattern is so easy to work with. The instructions are exceptional.