I have made 2 Nova's now and am working on a third! My daughter and I love this dress! It is so precious! A lot of work, but totally worth it! The directions are a little confusing for a beginner like me, but with a great help team on the Facebook group, I was able to work through any confusion and get the dress looking like it should! I can't wait to make more of these!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn 14 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 15" and 18" doll size!
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I had this pattern in the Baby size and recently purchased the Girls' size pattern. This pattern is a favorite! Quick and easy and so adorable!
this pattern was simple and the result was stunning! the sizing was perfect and the ruffles go on for days! beautiful dress that was fun to make. I will be making this dress again soon!
I am so sorry I just now found this pattern. I would have made multiple versions the past 5 years! We made a Minnie Mouse version that is beyond adorable and was a simple pattern to follow. The ruffles and twirls are too much!!!
This dress was the most challenging dress I've sewn so far but my daughter absolutely loves it! Instructions were clear and easy to follow as always.
You NEED this pattern. I love so many of these patterns, but Nova is by far one of my top favorites. Best part is, the dress I made for my daughter 6 months ago still fits (baby - she grows fast right now) and can be used as a top now!
So fun to make! Easy to follow and looks amazing! My daughter loved her new dress!
Nova is my daughter's name so I had to buy the pattern!! But it's so easy!!!
I have made lots of Nova dresses. This pattern allows for a playful dress or a fancy dress. Perfect for summers.
This has been my favorite dress to date. I created gorgeous dresses for family photos. The crossed straps in back made with the extra button holes is stunning. My favorite feature is the very full skirt!! No petticoat needed here. The pattern was straight forward and easy to follow. I love knowing it will fit for quite a while due to the straps and elastic in back.
this pattern is just so cute! Easy to follow instructions as always. Made 2 this week! Both looked completely different when done! Must have pattern!
I love this pattern! It was easy to follow and the dress turned out beautiful! It's my new favorite pattern. I've downloaded patterns from other sites that were difficult to understand, so I'm always worried the first time I purchase a pattern somewhere. Create kids is my first choice from now on! I'm so very pleased. Thank you so much for the extra time and details for beginners like me!