Olenna’s is a comfy-chic staple for all seasons! Choose shorts, joggers, or wide-leg pants for the bottom, and the off-the-shoulder top can have short, 3/4, cuffed long sleeves, or traditional long sleeves. Instructions are included for an optional keyhole opening in the back to give a bit of extra room for dressing if needed.
A variety of knit fabrics work well for Olenna’s from a slinky ITY for a dressy option to cozy French terry for secret pajamas. Available in kids’ and adults’ sizes, this jumpsuit will be a favorite!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit fabrics with at least 50% stretch such as jersey, ITY, spandex blends, French terry
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X adults’.
- A 112-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 5-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning grid
- Calibration guide
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.