Looking for a trendy, but comfortable statement piece for your wardrobe? Look no further than Wakea’s Wide Leg Jumpsuit. Designed for woven fabrics this jumpsuit has so many options. You choose the width of the legs, pockets, embellishments, and straps. Wear it with or without the straps. If wearing it with straps, choose from petite length straps for short and cute bows or longer straps for fuller and more noticeable bows. You can embellish the pants with decorative buttons for an added touch. The pockets are deep and are perfect for ditching the purse and throwing your cell phone and keys in them. Choose the dramatic wide leg pants for a sassy, head turning look. This look would be great when hanging with friends or on vacation. Add a cute tee or crop top and you are ready to party. Choose the regular wide leg pants and dress them up for work or a date night out on the town. Pair with a turtleneck in the winter, with a statement necklace and boots and you are ready for the day. The zippered waistband makes for a great custom fit and comes with easy-to-follow instructions. This means even a confident beginner can make this statement jumpsuit a reality. Have a short torso? No worries, this jumpsuit has petite and average waistband options. Both the dramatic and average leg pants come in petite, average and tall lengths to ensure a perfect fit. Grab your favorite fabric and turn these Wakea’s into a one-of-a-kind piece. The look is up to you!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Chintz, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Calico, Woven Cotton, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 62-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.