Palmer’s Pick your Pocket Jumper is a sweet knot style jumper that can be layered over a tank, tee or long sleeve top to create a unique, customizable fashion statement. The tie straps can be criss-crossed in back to tie in knots through the front bib or they can be left straight in back and tied into cute bows through the front bib. The elastic back waistband creates a cute, comfortable fit. The gathered skirt includes measurements for traditional length and vintage length. But what really sets this dress apart are the NINE cute pockets options. You’ll want to create new wardrobe to try out each one!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 68-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.