Searching for a blend of comfort, style, and a touch of nostalgia? Your quest ends here with the Romy Pattern – a delightful journey back to the vibrant 80s! This sewing pattern offers an entirely rad collection of dancewear, including both leotard and crop top options.
Embrace the essence of the 80s by experimenting with funky colored prints or fishnet fabrics to truly channel your inner retro spirit. Romy Pattern is all about bringing back the nostalgia and the fun!
Featuring an off-the-shoulder neckline and banded leg openings on the leotard, this pattern is designed to exude both comfort and classic style. Whether you're heading to dance practice, an 80s-themed party, or just want to infuse a dose of vintage charm into your wardrobe, Romy has got you covered.
Don't let your sewing collection miss out on this fabulous accessory to elevate your style game. Unleash your creativity and sew your way down memory lane with the Romy Pattern. Your wardrobe is about to gain a unique and nostalgic flair that will have you dancing with joy!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Performance Knits Required
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 25-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.