Philly’s Flowy Top is the perfect top for summer, back to school, and transitioning into fall. The yoke can be accented with faux piping, ruffles or both the get just the look you want. The long flowy top has pockets – the perfect oversized pockets for collecting all the treasures! Choose a traditional hem or accent your top with trim at the bottom. Choose sleeveless for those hot summer days or sweet puff sleeves perfect for back to school. The bodice is designed for knit fabric while the skirt can be made from knit or woven and is great for showing off panels. With so many options Philly is just the top you need.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Polyester, authentic jersey knit, or other stretch fabrics. Woven fabrics may be used for the skirt portion.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 37-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.