This dress is so cute!!! One of my all time favorites. Easy sew with great directions.
What is sweet and girly in the front with a cool and fun detail in the back? Prim, of course! This unique closure style allows for more freedom and movement under the arms, while still offering a lot of coverage, making it the perfect dress to transition from summer fun to the classroom!
Prim has the option of a plain dress skirt, ruffled dress skirt, or peplum lengths in both crop and top. The best part is that Prim coordinates well with its sister pattern, Avera. With the shared back detail and a love for frill, they are the perfect pair for big sister and baby sister photo sessions.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Woven fabrics from light to medium weight
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 in Kids.
- A 54-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.
Haven't had a chance to make this yet but I just adore the look of this dress and as a peplum too!!
I just got my pattern printed off. Going over the written directions, it looks like they are well written and very easy to follow.. I am very anxious for my fabric to arrive and gets started sewing! I have never had any difficulties with CKC Patterns. Keep designing these beauties.