The instructions were very simple to follow and very easy to alter for any changes you may want to make to the pattern.
Prepare to be enchanted by Encanta. From costume to every day, toddler to tween – there is an option for everyone! This beginner friendly woven pattern comes in three lengths - crop top, peplum, and dress. Choose traditional or scalloped sleeves. Scallop, single ruffle, double ruffle or no collar options provide endless possibilities. Encanta is the perfect backdrop for all types of embellishments and even includes a bonus butterfly SVG to get you started. If you enjoy fabric mashing – the tiered skirt and collars provide endless combination opportunities. And, of course, the inspired costumes speak for themselves! Encanta is the perfect pattern to let your magical sewing powers shine.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: (Choose yours) Cotton, Poplin or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
- A 71-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.