Siwa’s is the jumper you need to complete your wardrobe. It is designed for woven fabrics and meant to be layered for the winter with turtle necks and thick sweaters. In the summer it is breezy and can make crop tops fun to wear and more modest.
The zip front allows for decorative zippers and zipper pulls if you chose and the instructions make the zipper installation easy as 1, 2, 3! This jumper comes in petite lengths as well as an average/tall length.
Easy to make, fashionable and perfect for every season Siwa’s is the jumper for you.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Cotton Woven, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Broadcloth, Corduroy or Tweed.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 59-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.