Sunshine’s Tie Front Top and Crop is so cute for those warm weather wardrobes. It is also great as a layered piece over a shirt for cooler days. Choose a regular length top or crop top length to suit your style. Each length, both crop and shirt length, comes in petite, average and tall torso lengths so you can easily achieve the perfect fit. The collar adds a fun, preppy accent. You can use buttons or snaps to complete this top. But, when you use snaps it makes this top COMPLETELY reversible- two shirts in one! Dress Sunshine’s up with a skirt or down with jeans. You can’t go wrong with any look you choose. This top also comes in kids so it can make for great big sister/little sister or mommy and me pictures.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
Fabric Recommendation: Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, Rayon, Calico, Woven Cotton, and/or Broadcloth.
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X Adults.
- A 31-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.