Jump into summer with Tonga’s Tie Tank Top. Not only is it fun to say, but Tonga’s Tie Tank Top is also fun to make. Tonga’s is a fitted, classic tank with a fun accent bow. It sews up swiftly and is perfect for upcycles and specialty fabric panels.
Tonga’s comes in short crop and long crop lengths. The short crop length shows the stomach for a modern and sassy look. The long crop comes to the waist, so it stops perfectly at your pants or skirt.
Tonga’s is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. It pairs well with many CKC bottom patterns and since it uses a small amount of fabric it is perfect for using scraps.
Beware! This pattern can be an addictive sew and since it’s such a fast make you can complete many before you know it. It also comes in kid sizes so grab your favorite fabric and this pattern and have fun making Tonga’s for the whole tribe!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit fabric with good recovery to include Jersey, Rib knit, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 31-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.