Sweet little dress! East to make, and easy to modify!
Fall in love with Tawny’s Twirl Dress and Tunic. This amazing dress is perfect for that boutique look. No closures means it slips over the head easily and can be made in any woven fabric. The twirl on Tawny’s will leave you breathless. Tawny’s features a beautiful square front neckline with a lovely back scoop bodice, full skirt and a ruffle that has a precious trim piece added to it. Tawny’s has 2 lengths, dress and tunic and features 3 different sleeve lengths plus an optional bow with tails for the back. Tawny’s is sure to become your new “go to” pattern! Let your imagination soar with Tawny’s Twirl Dress & Tunic!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner (Baby is Intermediate and includes button closure)
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 14 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14", 15" and 18" doll size!
- One instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- One 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I love this dress! Being somewhat of a beginner, and not great with patterns, this pattern was mostly easy to follow! The only thing I would have personally liked to have seen different was maybe the words "raw edges touching" esp when attaching the sleeves, but that's really just a personal preference and doesn't make or break the pattern! Loved it! I've made 2 in the past 2 weeks and plan to make a couple more here soon!
I just adore the way Tawny turns out. As always with CKC patterns, the instructions are clear and easy to follow. My favorite part about Tawny, besides the way it looks, is not having to sew a rolled hem on a mile long ruffle! You need this pattern!
I have made three of these this week. They are so pretty and I can't wait to see them on the girls that I made them for!!
Adorable dress and easy instructions.
It was easy to follow the directions. My granddaughter's love twirling in it. I'm making three more this week.
Was a Great pattern easy to follow
This dress turned out adorable! It you only looked at this dress it would be perfect! I made a size 5 for my small 4yr old. By measurements, I should have made a 3... it is very difficult to get on and off! The arm holes are tiny! Once it is on it is ok. I wish it fit better... I don't know if I will make this dress again
Love this pattern...very easy to follow instructions
Easy n fast cute pattern dress love it so much
I bought both the baby and older version. The baby tawny is an intermediate level, I assume this is because you have to make a placket. I think the amount of gathering you have to do is a bit hard if it's not something you're accustomed to. Both dresses are gorgeous and I love them both but some things could be easier
This pattern was easy to follow and is a big hit with my twirl loving 5-year-old. I left the sleeves without elastic at her request so she could be "an angel". It was fast to put together and i love that it can be made to be more trendy and fun or simple and elegant depending on fabric choice.