Sweet little dress! East to make, and easy to modify!
Get ready to twirl your way into fun and fashion with Tawny's Twirl Dress and Tunic sewing pattern! This pattern is all about creating a playful and stylish look that your little one will absolutely love. With its woven bodice that slips right over the head, square front neckline, and lovely back scoop bodice, this dress and tunic is both cute and comfortable.
But the fun doesn't stop there - the full skirt and ruffle with a precious trim piece add an extra touch of whimsy and magic, making it the perfect outfit for twirling and spinning around. Plus, with the option to choose from three different sleeve lengths and add an optional bow with tails for the back, you can customize your Tawny's Twirl Dress and Tunic to create a unique look that's all your own.
Whether you're a seasoned sewist or a beginner just starting out, this pattern is easy to follow and will have you creating your own stunning Tawny's Twirl Dress and Tunic in no time. So why wait? Order now and get ready to experience the joy of creating a one-of-a-kind outfit that your little one will love to wear again and again!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner (Baby is Intermediate and includes button closure)
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 14 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14", 15" and 18" doll size!
- One instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- One 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I love this dress! Being somewhat of a beginner, and not great with patterns, this pattern was mostly easy to follow! The only thing I would have personally liked to have seen different was maybe the words "raw edges touching" esp when attaching the sleeves, but that's really just a personal preference and doesn't make or break the pattern! Loved it! I've made 2 in the past 2 weeks and plan to make a couple more here soon!
I just adore the way Tawny turns out. As always with CKC patterns, the instructions are clear and easy to follow. My favorite part about Tawny, besides the way it looks, is not having to sew a rolled hem on a mile long ruffle! You need this pattern!
I have made three of these this week. They are so pretty and I can't wait to see them on the girls that I made them for!!
Adorable dress and easy instructions.
It was easy to follow the directions. My granddaughter's love twirling in it. I'm making three more this week.
Was a Great pattern easy to follow
This dress turned out adorable! It you only looked at this dress it would be perfect! I made a size 5 for my small 4yr old. By measurements, I should have made a 3... it is very difficult to get on and off! The arm holes are tiny! Once it is on it is ok. I wish it fit better... I don't know if I will make this dress again
Love this pattern...very easy to follow instructions
Easy n fast cute pattern dress love it so much
I bought both the baby and older version. The baby tawny is an intermediate level, I assume this is because you have to make a placket. I think the amount of gathering you have to do is a bit hard if it's not something you're accustomed to. Both dresses are gorgeous and I love them both but some things could be easier
This pattern was easy to follow and is a big hit with my twirl loving 5-year-old. I left the sleeves without elastic at her request so she could be "an angel". It was fast to put together and i love that it can be made to be more trendy and fun or simple and elegant depending on fabric choice.