There were two sets of pattern pieces that did not match the photos in the instructions. I emailed asking for advise/directions/clarity and my email was not responded to.
Introducing Temple's Dance Top, the perfect addition to your dance wardrobe! This digital sewing pattern is perfect for anyone looking to add a little pizzazz to their dancewear collection.
Featuring a criss-cross, overlapping front and a trendy high neck halter neckline, Temple's Dance Top is a unique and stylish way to stand out at your next dance class or performance. Use your favorite scraps to create a fun and funky look with the overlapped bodice pieces, or dress it up with lace for a performance-ready look that's sure to turn heads.
So whether you're a seasoned dancer looking for a fresh new look, or a beginner wanting to add a little bit of personality to your dancewear collection, Temple's Dance Top is the perfect choice.
And the best part? You can sew this top yourself, using your favorite scraps or fabric. It's a great way to express your creativity and individuality, while still maintaining a professional and polished look. Get ready to turn heads and express your unique style with Temple's Dance Top!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 26-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.