I am very happy with this pattern. Easy to download and easy to follow instructions.
Get ready to dance your heart out and steal the show with Canyon's Dance Costume digital sewing pattern! This pattern offers two options - a leotard or bralette - that are perfect for creating a custom, one-of-a-kind dance costume that will turn heads and make you feel like a star.
Featuring a full coverage butt and high neckline with easy-to-use snaps for quick closure, this pattern is designed to provide comfort and confidence during even the most intense dance routines. The open back and peek-a-boo bodice with lining add just the right amount of flare and sass to your performance, ensuring that you stand out from the crowd.
But what really sets Canyon's Dance Costume apart is the ability to customize it to your heart's content. Use rhinestones, feathers, studs, and other embellishments to create a truly unique and eye-catching costume that is sure to turn heads on stage.
Whether you're a dancer, performer, or simply looking for a fun and creative sewing project, Canyon's Dance Costume is the perfect choice. With easy-to-follow instructions and a wide range of sizes available, this pattern is suitable for sewists of all levels. So why settle for a generic dance costume when you can create your own unique masterpiece with Canyon's Dance Costume? Order your pattern today and get ready to take the stage in style!
*Please note that the skirt pictured in the listing pics is the River's Recital Skirt Pattern also from CKC Patterns, and the shorts pictured at Crystann's!*
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 25-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish!
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.
Based upon the images provided with this pattern, I was expecting an openback option with the horizontal "bra" strap. However, that is only an option for the top. I had to redraw the back panty and the back side portion for an open back. Pattern is a good fit, but I made changes.
I had been looking for a specific design which i was unable to find but found this gem and just altered to suit! Great fit, sizing is accurate! Easy enough instructions.
Love this crop/leo. Canyon's is one of our go to patterns for leos and the occasional crop. I usually skip the under layer and just use a solid front, but have also used a variety of floral stretch lace materials over matching or contrasting lining .
I’m not a seamstress but a do it yourselfer. I searched high and low for this general style. I love it. I will be making a few tweaks as that’s just how I am but it turned out great. I have 3 more in the pipeline.
I love this leotard pattern. My daughter loved her leotard,too. Looking to making a lot more.
I love this pattern and fit perfectly with no alterations on the two girls I made matching tops for. The mock neck directions were a bit hard to follow. Once I got a better explanation (the designer was very helpful) I still couldn't get the neck to not twist. I ended up sewing the necks the way I've done mock necks from other brand's patterns.