Tulum’s is the pants you need in your little one's wardrobe. They offer the comfort of leggings with the look of boutique pants. The tiered design allows you to get creative and mix and match prints and colors for head turning results. You could also use a solid color or the same fabric throughout to easily match these pants with many different tops. Tulum’s is playground approved and great for photoshoots. Even dress loving kids will love these “sassy pants”.
The elastic in the waistband ensures a great fit and they are also easy to construct. This pattern includes Tulum’s for doll sizes 14”, 15” and 18”. Surprise your little one and make a matching pair in doll size.
Tulum’s also come in adult sizes which makes it a perfect big sister/little sister or mommy and me option. Be prepared for tons of compliments because these pants are sure to be a favorite!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit fabric with at least 50% stretch such as Jersey Rayon, Spandex or Lycra.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14 kids
- Free Doll pattern included!
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.