Utica’s Knit Romper is a stylish and comfortable outfit with minimum effort. Since Utica is a one-piece outfit there is never a need to find a pant for a top or a top for a pant. You will have an all-in-one design that can be made sporty with sneakers or dressy with heels. Feeling sassy? Leave the zipper front open to allow cleavage to show or a cute tank top layered underneath. This romper is perfect for color blocking, or it can be stunning in one fabric as well.
Utica’s has petite, average and tall bodice lengths, pant length and sleeve lengths so getting a customized fit has never been easier! The zipper installation is so easy a beginner can master it in just a few steps with a professional finish. The best part is with the addition of cuffs there is no need for hemming.
The jogger style pants portion has a trendy and fitted look with nice pockets. You will love the fit. Taller adults will appreciate the “stay in place” length that allows the pant legs to stay in place even when seated and the sleeves to stay in place even with your arms raised. Petite adults will love the ability to customize the bodice length for proper sizing. The elastic waistband allows the waist to be accentuated.
Great on all body types Utica’s Knit Romper provides the comfort you need with the style you desire.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Heavyweight fabric such as Sweatshirt Fleece Knit fabric. Also works with other knits such as Jersey knit, Rib Knit, Cable Knit, Ribbed Spandex, Polar Fleece, Terrycloth, Velvet, and Velour.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 89-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.