Liberty’s Culottes Romper is a wardrobe must have! Liberty’s is the perfect way for you to have the look of a dress with the comfort of pants. The bodice is fitted and is drafted based off both bodice size and bust cup size so you can get the perfect fit. The bodice is also great for color blocking if you choose to do so. This pattern is made for woven fabrics and the simple elastic back strap allows for ease in and out of this romper.
Liberty’s is loaded with options. Choose from straight or crisscross straps, with or without flutters, pockets, or an optional leg accent band. The culottes style bottoms really set this style apart! The wide leg creates the illusion of a dress with the ease of pants. The billowy pant design is perfect for keeping cool in warmer temperatures and is flattering to all shapes. This romper even has belt loops and a cute belt to coordinate or accent. Dress Liberty’s up with a cute pair of wedge heels and an accent neckpiece and have a fun day out on the town. Or throw on Liberty’s with a pair of sneakers, head out to your garden and enjoy a day outdoors. Liberty’s is also great for layering over your favorite top. However you decide to style it Liberty’s romper is sure to please.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 61-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.