Wale’s Wrap Skort is a pair of shorts with an attached skirt. The wrap skirt portion partially covers the shorts underneath. This allows for the look of a skirt with the comfort of shorts. Wale’s was designed with the active person in mind.
Sweet and feminine accent ruffles decorate the skirt and shorts. This makes Wale’s perfect dressed up with heels and a cute top. Looking for a more active look? Pair Wale’s with tennis shoes and you are ready for a fashionable workout. Change your fabric and you change the look. Wale’s can also pair with your favorite bikini top for a unique bathing suit. Your options are endless with Wale’s.
Wale’s come in petite, average, and tall lengths making it easily customizable. The elastic waistband makes Wale’s comfortable and offers a forgiving fit.
Wale’s is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. It pairs well with many CKC top patterns. It also comes in kids’ sizes. So, grab your favorite fabric and this pattern and have fun making all the various options for the whole family.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit to include Jersey, Rib knit, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 38-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.