Yemen’s is the fashion forward skirt that you will love to make. Made for woven fabric this skirt can be dressed down and made in various fabrics such as denim or corduroy. Throw on a pair of flats with your new skirt and you are ready to go. Dress up Yemen’s by making it in Poplin or Taffeta and it becomes a special occasion skirt. Add decorative buttons as a perfect finishing touch. Feeling rebellious? Make Yemen’s in leather and own the look.
Yemen’s has a V-shaped yoke waistband with elastic casing in the back. Since there are no closures, Yemen’s is easy to make and even easier to wear. This skirt comes in thigh, knee, and calf lengths all with petite, average and tall cut lines. It also looks great made in one fabric or get creative and mix and match fabrics for a unique look.
Yemen’s woven yoke skirt also comes in kid sizes so grab both and make skirts you will be proud of.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Cotton Woven, Denim, Poplin, Taffeta, Broadcloth, Corduroy or Tweed.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 38-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.