Zuri’s is the classic boutique style dress pattern that you have been waiting for! The fabric combination possibilities are endless with this gorgeous dress. With a 5 tiered skirt, bodice ruffle with optional button detail, and short or long sleeves with or without a ruffle, there is just so much you can do to make a dress that is one of a kind and turns heads! The bodice is designed for knit fabric and the sky is the limit with the tiered skirt as it can be made from woven fabric, knit fabric, or a combination of both! We cannot wait to see what you make – please share your creations with us on all our social media outlets!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit Fabric with at least 50% stretch for bodice. Skirt can be made from woven fabric, knit fabric, or a mix of both!
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 41-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.