Love these pants so easy to follow the instructions as always! they came out so nice!! and the fit was perfect too!! Will be making many more of these!
As the name suggests, Cambodia’s Comfy pants are the most comfortable pants you will ever make. Make Cambodia’s in a Jersey knit for the ultimate plush lounge pants. These pants are perfect for school, the playground or over their favorite sports attire.
While Cambodia’s is amazing as lounge pants, they can also be great for dance and exercise or pushing toy trucks around on the carpet. Cambodia Kids is designed for both boys and girls!
Cambodia Kids comes in a relaxed, comfy fit, or an extra-wide, extra comfy fit option. The no elastic waistband is comfortable and stress free, with a pleasant, and snug fit. The pant cuffs give these pants a perfect fit at the ankles to prevent tripping or wearing on the edges when playing. A crowd fabric, there is a pocket option too!
Cambodia’s is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. It pairs well with many CKC top patterns. It also comes in adults’ sizes. So, grab your favorite fabric and this pattern and have fun making all the various options for the whole family.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit including Jersey, Performance Knit, Spandex, Lycra, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14.
- A 34-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.