As the name suggests Cambodia’s Comfy pants are the most comfortable pants you will ever make yourself. Make Cambodia’s in a Jersey knit for the ultimate plush lounge pants. Running errands will be fun in these stylish, loose-fitting joggers.
While Cambodia’s is amazing as lounge pants, they can also be great for dance and exercise. Cambodia’s is so versatile with the proper fabric and paired with heels you are ready for a night out on the town.
Cambodia’s come in petite, average, and tall lengths making it easily customizable. The yoga waistband makes it comfortable, stress free to create, and a pleasant, snug fit. The pant cuffs gives these pants a perfect fit at the ankles. And POCKETS.....what’s a great pair of lounge pants without pockets? Add pockets to your Cambodia’s and now your lounge pants are perfect!
Cambodia’s is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. It pairs well with many CKC top patterns. It also comes in kids’ sizes. So, grab your favorite fabric and this pattern and have fun making all the various options for the whole family.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit including Jersey, Performance Knit, Spandex, Lycra, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 43-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.