Ready for an incredibly quick and easy sew that has comfy, stylish results? Then Alina’s Lanter Sleeve Raglan is for you! This raglan style top features a longer, hip length fit that is flattering on all body types! This shirt can be worn all year long! Choose the long subtle lantern sleeve option for those colder months or the short banded sleeve for warm weather. Whether you make the shirt out of all one fabric or use coordinating fabrics for the bodice and sleeves, the end result is fabulous! We cannot wait to see what you make – please share your creations with us on all our social media outlets!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit Fabric with at least 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB babies to 14 Kids.
- A 50-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.