This was so fun and fast to make! I absolutely love how versatile this can be!!
Kenya’s Wrap Crop Top is the versatile top you NEED in your wardrobe. This knit crop can be worn in so many ways. Pair with some leggings and your favorite tennis shoes and you now have the perfect top for Yoga or a workout. Or pair with some jeans for a casual daytime look, but switch to a skirt, add heels and you have an instant evening look. The pattern comes with instructions for built in bra cups so grab your favorite swim material and turn Kenya’s into a swim top or dance apparel top. My favorite feature is the long straps. These straps allow you to be more modest and only show a small amount of skin or tie the straps further apart for a sassier look. Want to elevate a regular t-shirt? Layer Kenya’s over your favorite top for a trendier look. Have fun and tie the straps in unique ways that will make this top look different every time you wear it. Kenya’s is cute, quick, and versatile. Sky’s the limit let’s see what you can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 40-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.